2. Leave management and backup arrangement
3. Need to manage Team's Discipline for 15 resources team
4. Front ending EUS Office support with ABFRL and IBM officials for all the concerns
5. Front ending Office support onsite team, among end users for all the concerns related to user experience and support quality
6. Escalation handling for office support related issues
7. Driving Workstation compliance on IT security parameters, wherever hands and feet support is required to meet compliance
8. Facing VIP users, whenever VIP engineers will not able to resolve any technical issue and to ensure getting technical help be extended from IBM back-end team to ensure immediate resolution
9. Driving quality of service delivery actions by monitoring asset allocation process & ticket resolution process
10. Ensuring timely and proactive revert on going on activities and concerns raised by ABFRL and Management officials
11. Have knowledge of Apple Support to help team to resolve issue related to iPhone and iPAD
12. Having conceptual understanding of network technology to identify and coordinate for resolution of peculiar LAN related breakdowns
13. Have good knowledge of hardware trouble shooting of Branded Desktop and Laptop to support team, whenever they will stuck up in resolving any peculiar issue
14. Having decent experience working in Corporate Domain environment managed IT support
15. Good verbal and Email Communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Value Point Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Valuepoint Group is a Bangalore based US $ 25 million conglomerate with over 500 employees. The group has global presence and has highly successful business comprising of IT Infrastructure and related services, system integration, software development & BPO Services. Its flagship company value point systems is one amongst India's top 100 IT companies and has a leadership position for HP, Microsoft, SUN and other leading global IT products.
Valuepoint has a very large customer base of Fortune 500 clients, Large Software development companies and Indian Corporates. ValuePoint offers every single product HP sells in India. ValuePoint is backed by a huge service team and world class processes to handle your IT needs.
As part of our expansion plan we are looking at dynamic, result oriented professionals to join us in our sales, support and pre sales divisions.
Recruiter Name:Shabari Bhattacharyya
Contact Company:Value Point Systems Pvt. Ltd.