- At least 5 year hands on experience of Microsoft Exchange Online, Exchange online protection, mail routing, Skype for Business Online and Office 365 user administration.
- Hybrid and Enterprise level Exchange Online (co-existence) and Skype for Business Online Planning, Design, Implementation and Support preferred. In addition, Exchange online features, ex. Data Loss Prevention, Exchange Rights management, mobility device management, TEAMs, archiving, legal/litigation hold.
- Experience in Exchange and Skype for Business sizing, installation, configuration, deployment, systems management.
- Advanced Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online PowerShell scripting and experience with scripting of daily tasks.
- Experience or knowledge of other Microsoft technologies such as Cloud PBX/PSTN, Active Directory, Multi-factor authentication
- Experience or knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, and Azure Active Directory Federation services design, implementation and administration
- Strong background in networking (Firewalls, network protocols) in support of Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, end user support, and Exchange Online co-existence, VOIP.
- Strong background with Topology configuration, Load Balancing (DNS and HLB), and advanced Permissions and Policies.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Mentor junior staff on technology upgrades and new features on the Exchange Online platform
- Flexible with working in US-shifts is a mandate
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Value Point Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Valuepoint Group is a Bangalore based US $ 25 million conglomerate with over 500 employees. The group has global presence and has highly successful business comprising of IT Infrastructure and related services, system integration, software development & BPO Services. Its flagship company value point systems is one amongst India's top 100 IT companies and has a leadership position for HP, Microsoft, SUN and other leading global IT products.
Valuepoint has a very large customer base of Fortune 500 clients, Large Software development companies and Indian Corporates. ValuePoint offers every single product HP sells in India. ValuePoint is backed by a huge service team and world class processes to handle your IT needs.
As part of our expansion plan we are looking at dynamic, result oriented professionals to join us in our sales, support and pre sales divisions.
Recruiter Name:Shabari Bhattacharyya
Contact Company:Value Point Systems Pvt. Ltd.